Sue Adams is a highly skilled facilitator and leadership coach. She has worked with executive teams, senior leadership groups and organisations to shape their strategic direction though planning and coaching. Her stakeholder engagement and consultation facilitations span peak bodies, lobby groups, service providers, consumers, community representatives and government agencies. She builds rapport with a broad spectrum of participants and often works with topics and situations, which are sensitive and emotive.
She works with her clients to identify their needs and builds facilitation solutions that work. She uses a wide range of processes, tools and techniques to continually engage participants, distil issues and ensure robust outcomes.
She is a highly sought after leadership coach who gets to the core of the issue with her clients. She engages, focuses and challenges her clients to reach their leadership goals. A CEO she coached recently said, “Sue knows just the right questions to ask, it is like she holds up a mirror, I have become a better leader with Sue by my side.”
Sue has over 15 years experience as a facilitator and leadership coach and has worked with more than 65 organisations.
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coaching Federation
- Core Essentials Coach Training Program
- Certification IV Training and Assessment
- Graduate Diploma in Genetic Counselling
- Bachelor of Applied Science, Health Education
- Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) Accredited
- Certified Stakeholder Centred Coaching: Marshall Goldsmith
- GENOS Emotional Intelligence (EI) Instrument Accredited
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Accredited
- Team Management Index (TMI) Accredited
- Work Attitudes and Motivations Instrument (iWAM) Accredited
- Experience in debriefing various 360 Feedback instruments