Helping organisations to establish, review and renew their workforces to meet their business needs today and tomorrow.
Our consultancy work takes many forms and is build on a solid understanding of both business and corporate needs in a contemporary public sector environment. We possess a breadth and depth of understanding of public sector culture, governance and accountability and apply this knowledge to deliver practical and implementable workplace solutions. Some brief examples include:
- Review of organisational reporting (Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous affairs): reviewed all departmental reporting including corporate, business and Ministerial, providing recommendations for streamlining, coordination and removing duplication.
- Agency workforce plan (AusAID): undertook workforce planning for two agency divisions (Asia and Corporate) for integration into the broader agency plan, addressing specific capability needs and gaps both in Australia and at AusAID posts in Asia.
- Structural and capability review (CARE Australia): reviewed capability, structure, practice and procedures of the International Programs Department providing recommendations to support organisational renewal.
- Capability review (AusAID): reviewed the profile and capability of the Australian Civilian Corp standing capacity, identifying capability gaps and recommending changes to attraction, recruitment and capability targeting.
We can also support your organisation through
- Business planning
- Workforce planning
- Change management strategies
- Organisational diversity planning and strategies
- Diversity auditing
- Attraction and retention strategies
- Supporting organisations to manage voluntary redundancy processes
- Process mapping and redesign
- Human resource policy, procedure and practice analysis and renewal
- Establishing or renewing human resource systems and frameworks
- Recruitment and selection strategies
- Succession planning
- Talent management strategies
- Skills gap analysis